10% Niacinamide Serum with Hyaluronic & Antioxidants (4 oz Size)
Why a Niacinamide Serum? We love Niacinamide so much that we wrote a blog devoted to this amazing ingredient for skincare: Niacinamide: Skin Care's Unsung Hero. Many of our serums and moisturizers contain Niacinamide in 2-4% concentrations. But we think Niacinamide deserves its very own serum at a very Effective 10% concentration!
So what is Niacinamide? It's Vitamin B3! A true multi-tasker and workhorse:
- For all skin types-from breakout-prone oily skin to dry skin (including sensitive skin).
- Visibly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores (nothing can permanently minimize pores-but this is about as close to it as possible!)
- Minimizes "orange peel" roughness and texture
- Reduces the appearance of damage caused by sun exposure
- Visibly restores even skin tone
- Brightens dulled skin
- Reduces moisture loss and encourages the natural production of collagen
- Rejuvenates skin-- minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes appearance of acne scars
- Calms & soothes irritated skin
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Niacinamide at a 10% concentration
- Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitol, and Saccharide Isomerate For deep hydration
- Snow Mushroom--Even better hydration than Hyaluronic Acid, and it's 100% natural.
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea--two powerful antioxidant botanicals
- Natural Apple Hydrosol (water) for a most refreshing scent! No other scent is added, and it dissipates quickly.
- Because many have reactions to the preservative Phenoxyethanol, we have changed our Preservative to an ECOcert system.
Apply to face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and after Vitamin C Serums or Acidic Toners. Let dry down, then apply the rest of your skin ritual. Can be used day and night.
Important "Layering" Tip: Niacinamide is a 'good neighbor' to our 15% Vitamin C Serum (or any other Vitamin C serum you may be using). Let a Vitamin C Serum dry down for a couple of minutes before applying the Niacinamide Serum.
Economical 4 oz Size (Also available in 2 oz Size)
LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS: Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Water, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Saccharide Isomerate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate and Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sclerotium Gum, EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Share this Product
I have a lot of sun damage to my skin. I am 63 years old and have been using Char's Effectives for at least 2 years. I have just started using this serum. My skin is definitely softer and finally moisturizer actually soaks into my skin instead of sitting on top. None of the solar damage has gotten worse and there is not any new damage. I hope you come up with a sunblock one day soon :-)
Char's Effective Skin Care
You've highlighted some of the many benefits of Niacinamide. We're a huge fan of its multi-talents and at a 10% concentration, the benefits are magnified. It's also an active that even very sensitive skin can enjoy too!
Love in a Bottle!
I love this facial product. It’s calming, restoring and helps to even out my skin tone. I’ve been using this daily for just a few weeks and already notice a difference in my pores, fine lines and skin texture.
All I can say is wow. This is my Holy Grail product. This product has shrunk my pours and feel so good when applied to my face. Its hydrating and doesn't react at all with my oily t-zone. I will never live without this product, so glad I ordered it.