10% Niacinamide Serum with Hyaluronic and Antioxidants (2 oz Size)
Why a Niacinamide Serum? We love Niacinamide so much that we wrote a Blog post devoted to this amazing ingredient for skincare: Niacinamide: Skin Care's Unsung Hero. Most of our serums and moisturizers contain Niacinamide in 2-4% concentrations. But we think Niacinamide deserves its very own serum at a very Effective 10% concentration!
So what is Niacinamide? It's Vitamin B3! A true multi-tasker and workhorse:
- For all skin types-from breakout-prone oily skin to dry skin (including sensitive skin)!
- Visibly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores (nothing can permanently minimize pores-but this is about as close to it as possible!)
- Minimizes "orange peel" roughness
- Reduces the appearance of damage caused by UV exposure
- Visibly restores even skin tone
- Brightens dulled skin
- Reduces moisture loss and encourages the natural production of collagen
- Rejuvenates skin-- minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes appearance of acne scars
- Calms & soothes irritated skin
Our love affair with Niacinamide has become an obsession, and we think it may become yours too!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Niacinamide at a 10% concentration
- Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitol and Snow Mushroom For deep hydration
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea--two powerful antioxidant botanicals
- Natural Apple Hydrosol (water) for a most refreshing scent! No other scent is added and it dissipates quickly.
- Because many have reactions to Phenoxyethanol, we have changed our Preservative system to an Ecocert system.
Apply to face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and after Vitamin C Serums or Acidic Toners. Let dry down then apply the rest of your skin ritual. Can be used day and night.
Important "Layering" Tip: Niacinamide is a 'good neighbor' to our 15% Vitamin C Serum (or any other Vitamin C serum you may be using). Let a Vitamin C Serum dry down for a couple of minutes before applying the Niacinamide Serum.
2 oz for Travel or to "try it on" (also available in Economical 4 oz Size)
LIST OF ALL THE INGREDIENTS: Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Water, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Saccharide Isomerate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate and Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sclerotium Gum, EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Share this Product
This serum is wonderful! It absorbs quickly and it not greasy and can be applied under makeup. I would highly recommend this.
As a newcomer to the world of skincare products, I wasn't sure what to expect or quite how to navigate the countless products out there, but I'm realizing how lucky I am to have found Char's Effectives. Char herself quickly and thoroughly answered all my questions, pointing me toward the products she felt would be most helpful. This one was among them. I'm amazed at the difference it's made over the few weeks I've been using it. It makes my skin glow!
Exactly what I was looking for!
I was looking for a new niacinamide serum and decided to give this one a try. So glad I did! My previous product was fine, but it I could only use it at night because it would flake so badly under my makeup. No issues with this one! I love niacinamide for it's ability to keep my pores clear and unclogged and my oily skin under control. If you have oily to combination skin and struggle with occasional congested pores, it's a lifesaver. Highly recommend this product
Amazing serum !!!
I really love this serum !!!
Great, effective serum
I have been using this product for about a month and am seriously impressed with it. My skin is noticably less congested and brighter. Niacinamide is a potent skincare ingredient and this serum is exactly what I have been looking for.