10% Niacinamide Serum with Hyaluronic and Antioxidants (2 oz Size)
DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS:
Many of our serums & creams contain Niacinamide in 2-4% concentrations. But Niacinamide deserves its very own serum at a very Effective 10% concentration to maximize its benefits for healthy, balanced and glowing skin!
So what is Niacinamide? It's Vitamin B3! A true multi-tasker and workhorse:
- For all skin types! From breakout-prone oily skin to dry skin (including sensitive skin)!
- Visibly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores (nothing can permanently minimize pores-but this is about as close to it as possible!)
- Minimizes "orange peel" surface roughness
- Reduces the appearance of damage caused by UV exposure (hyperpigmentation)
- Visibly restores even skin tone
- Brightens dulled skin
- Reduces moisture loss and encourages the natural production of collagen
- Rejuvenates skin-- minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes appearance of acne scars
- Calms & soothes irritated skin
Want to learn more about Niacinamide's Benefits for your skin? Hop onto our blog Niacinamide: Skin Care's Unsung Hero.
Let Niacinamide become one of your favorite obsessions too! This Serum maximizes benefits and restores your skin's health!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Niacinamide at a 10% concentration
- Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitol and Snow Mushroom For deep oil-free hydration
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea--two powerful antioxidant botanicals
- Natural Apple Hydrosol (water) for a most refreshing scent and it dissipates quickly! No essential or fragrance oils added.
- For those who have reactions to Phenoxyethanol, you'll be glad that we've changed our Preservative system to an Ecocert system.
After cleansing, apply a few pumps into your palm then gently press and massage onto your face, neck, and décolletage. Continue with the rest of your skincare ritual.
Important "Layering" Tip: Niacinamide is a 'good neighbor' to our 15% Vitamin C Serum (or other Vitamin C serum you may be using). Apply the Vitamin C Serum first and then allow to dry down for a couple of minutes before applying the Niacinamide Serum.
2 oz (also available in Economical 4 oz Size)
LIST OF ALL THE INGREDIENTS: Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Water, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Saccharide Isomerate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate and Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sclerotium Gum, EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.