The Trio Toner! Pumpkin Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acids
DESCRIPTION & DIRECTIONS:
A Pumpkin Enzyme Toner combined with Glycolic and Lactic Acids in our unique Trio Toner! Adding the wonderful benefits of Pumpkin Enzyme and Lactic Acid sets this serious exfoliating toner apart from other run-of-the-mill Glycolic toners. Together, this Trio of ingredients helps loosen the bonds of dead skin, revealing smoother, clarified, and radiant skin!
Adding natural Pumpkin enzymes to an AHA Toner adds benefits:
- A Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Exfoliant
- Skin softening
- Rich Source of Vitamins A, B, and C
- Rich Source of Zinc & Other Minerals
- Great for skin from oily acne-prone to dry skin types except for very sensitive skin
- Helps heal old acne scars and discoloration
- Promotes smooth and radiant skin
Glycolic Acid, an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is known to be one of the best exfoliants. Used at 6% strikes that right balance of being effective, yet just the 'right' concentration without being too strong.
Lactic Acid, also used at 6%, is the AHA known as a gentler cousin of Glycolic Acid.
Green Apple Hydrosol provides an uplifting and aromatic delight! (No essential oils or other fragrance oils are added).
We normally don't use "free-from" claims as we prefer to inform you about what is in our formulas. However, because so many toners contain alcohol, it's important to note that it is alcohol-free.
Directions for Use:
- Unless your skin is acclimated to using Glycolic Acid, the Trio Toner should be used 1 to 2 nights per week. Those who are well acclimated to Glycolic Acid can use it more often.
- Apply 1 to 2 times a week as part of your nighttime ritual after cleansing. Saturate a cotton pad by pressing it onto the one-touch dispensing pump. Sweep across your face avoiding eyes, nostrils, and lip vermilion. It can be rinsed off after 10 minutes, or left on. If left on, allow to completely "dry down" then continue with the rest of your evening skin ritual.
- There may be a tingly sensation as it works its magic. For those who have higher tolerances to AHA's, it can be used more often than 2 times per week. However, if you have sensitive skin, please test behind your ear before applying it to the entire face. Although Glycolic Acid at 6% is considered relatively mild, some with very sensitive skin may not tolerate it, if so, please discontinue use.
As with any product containing AHA's it is very important to use sunscreen! Sunburn Warning: Sun Protection Alert: This product contains AHA and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun & sunburn. Use Sunscreen, protective clothing & limit exposure to sun while using.
Offered in a 5.7 oz one-touch dispensing pump bottle. A VEGAN PRODUCT
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- The primary actors are the Trio of Pumpkin Enzymes (6%), Glycolic Acid (6%), and Lactic Acid (6%).
- White Willow Bark- the 'precursor' of salicylic acid, but is gentler. Helps unclog pores.
- Thioctic Acid (also known as Alpha Lipoic Acid)- known as the Universal Antioxidant
- Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola)- an antioxidant known to promote the production of collagen, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes wounds, is amino acid-rich, helps with sun damage, antimicrobial. One of our favorite multi-functional botanicals!
- White Tea--similar to the antioxidants in Green Tea because it comes from the same plant--but has even more benefits because it is less processed than Green Tea
- Aloe, Propanediol, and Saccharide Isomerate--natural, plant-derived humectants also have soothing properties.
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Lactobacillus/ Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Phenoxyethanol/Caprylyl Glycol/Sorbic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Triethanolamine
Share this Product
Love this toner- very effective in cell turnover and skin brightening!!
My new favorite. Smells fresh and clean and like apples, no cloying synthetic perfume-- a win for me. Easy to use bottle. My skin glows immediately after using. Added plus: I had some **** ingrown eyebrow hairs from getting waxed, and this cleared up the mess overnight, woke up with no more problems and blemishes gone! Literally healed them in lightening speed. Love this product.
Char's Effective Skin Care
We 're so glad you appreciate the fresh scent and how well this exfoliates without stripping your skin!
This is my favorite toner. I have very reactive skin and this toner is effective and gentle. I use quite a few of Char's products and my skin looks amazing. This was a nice addition to my routine. Definitely gives the skin a nice glow. I also love the packaging of all these products. Very sanitary, clean, and easy to dispense.
Char's Effective Skin Care
We're so glad you're enjoying the unique benefits of the pumpkin enzymes which really sets this toner apart from the run of the mill Glycolic Acid toners!
I have only used it a few times but have noticed my skin is brighter. I can’t wait to see long term affects!