Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer- the Natural Retinol Alternative (3%)
Our Bakuchiol Collection is unparalleled! You now have six Bakuchiol choices to address different skin concerns!
Dull, aging skin can be a thing of the past. This moisturizing Bakuchiol Cream is packed with age-defying ingredients, beginning with Bakuchiol...
Meet Bakuchiol! The Natural Alternative to Retinol. While synthetic Retinol is known to be an excellent anti-aging ingredient, many find it difficult to tolerate as it may cause irritation, peeling, flaking, and unusual redness. Now you can naturally receive the many excellent rejuvenating benefits of Retinol without the unwanted side effects! Purified, authentic Bakuchiol (Sytenol®A) is used at an industry high percentage.
Please see the "Effective Ingredients" listed below.
Can be used in our daytime skin ritual as it does not cause photosensitivity (unlike Retinol). And this lovely "café-au-lait" colored Cream is just the right silky emollient texture. (Of course we always strongly encourage a quality sunscreen during the day!)
For normal to dry and very dry skin types.
Bakuchiol is an incredible multi-tasker:
- reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- rejuvenates and is known for collagen-building
- antioxidant properties
- visibly improves appearance of acne and breakout-prone skin
- reduces appearance of inflammatory redness, hyperpigmentation caused by scarring or sun damage
- Brings a beautiful, smoothing glow
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Bakuchiol- Only the purest high-performance active sources used at an industry high of 3%. ( Blog about Bakuchiol purity). Without the harsh side effects of synthetic Retinol.
- Niacinamide- targets appearance of aged, photodamaged skin, and rough texture. Reduces appearance of large pores and fine lines.
- Squalane- Most are olive derived, ours is plant sugar-derived that mimics our own skin. ECOCert approved
- Matrixyl 3000-- excellent peptide to improve appearance for firm skin, smooth fine lines and build collagen
- Snow Mushroom Extract- superior, natural humectant, antioxidant properties
- White Tea and Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola) Extracts- Antioxidant and vitamin rich botanicals.
- Hydrolyzed Oat-Soothing and skin-replenishing properties
- Slow Release Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitol and Saccharide Isomerate for deep long-lasting hydration
- Raspberry Oil and L22® (a Patented non-comedogenic lipid complex formulated from natural, botanical lipids.) for luxurious emollience
- Ceramides (vegetable derived)- Visibly restores the protective barrier function & Collagen building.
As of 1/22/22, New to the formula for an even more wonderful cream:
- lightly scented with natural rose geranium hydrosol (water) that has lovely skin enhancing properties and marries well with the natural, earthy scent of Bakuchiol. No essential or fragrance oils are used.
- Changed from Phenoxyethanol to an ECOCert and COSMOS certified preservative. Good news for those sensitive to Phenoxyethanol!
- In addition to 'regular' Hyaluronic Acid we've added a Slow Release Hyaluronic compound to provide long-lasting hydration
- A Xylitol natural compound was added for hydration (instead of glycerin)
After cleansing and serums, apply by massaging gently in an upward, circular motion to face, neck, and décolletage. We've formulated this for either daytime or nighttime use-or both! Your choice!
Additional Usage Tips:
- Bakuchiol can work in concert with Retinol for those not sensitive to Retinol to maximize age-defying benefits. Also, some who tolerate Retinol can alternate using it 2-3 evenings a week and then use the Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer the rest of the evenings.
- For extra rejuvenating benefits if you use Retinol in the evening the Bakuchiol Cream can be applied during the day as Bakuchiol does not cause photosensitivity.
- 15% Vitamin C Serum is an effective companion with this Cream. Apply the serum first, let "dry down," then apply the Cream.
- For extra emollience, try mixing in a couple of drops of the Age-Defying Bakuchiol Serum to the Cream in the palm of your hand, then apply.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Water, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate (Emulsifier), Camellia Sinensis (White) Tea Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Distillate Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xylitylglucoside/Anhydroxylitol/Xylitol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Bakuchiol, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP/ AP/ EOP (and) Phytosphingosine (and) Cholesterol (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), Isomerate Saccharide, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters/Squalene/ Phytosteryl Macadamiate/ Phytosterols (L22®), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethylsilsesquioxane Copolymer/ Phospholipids & Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate and Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sclerotium Gum, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Share this Product
Please with it so far...
I've only had the product for a week, and so far, it has not irritated my skin which is very dry and sensitive. I use Retin-A every other night and use this on the nights I don't.
Not only is Bakuchiol moisturizer teeming with goodness, but the very Feeling of applying it to my face is, well...lucious....healing. Not an uncommon feeling when using Char's products...honest!
Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer
I like the product. It is light and absorbs well and doesn't sting my sensitive skin. Just started using it so too soon to tell if it will improve my skin texture yet. Will repurchase again just on the moisturizer prosperities.
Anti-wrinkle moisturizer that’s lightweight and doesn’t clog pores. Just love it.
Bakuchiol cream moisturizer 3%
Love this product!!