Triple Biotic Gelled Lotion for Oily Skin
NEW! (Replaces Aqueous Cream for Oily Skin)
A Gelled, Light, Probiotic Lotion for Oily and Combination Skin
Triple Biotic is Pre-, Pro-, and Post- Biotic!
Is your skin oily underneath a top layer of dry, cracking, flaking skin?
The Frustrating Cycle: You treat your oily breakout-prone skin with drying skincare made for oily/breakout prone skin-- but now your skin is flaking, red and irritated. You then treat your flaking, red and irritated skin--and then breakout. Chaos occurs to skin with a compromised barrier.
When skin is overly-dried out by treatments, it triggers sebaceous glands into "over-drive" to over-produce oil and cause even more breakouts! And to make matters more complicated--that dry, cracked skin sitting on the top layer of your skin clogs pores to produce even more problem breakouts!
How to Unwind this Cycle? Triple Biotic Gelled Lotion helps break this frustrating cycle by creating a healthy balance for your skin. Helping restore this balance provides the hydration and calm your skin is craving. Well hydrated skin can restore harmony and help reverse and shed the dry, dead skin stubbornly clinging on top. No oily after-feel. Just healthy, soothed Skin.
Encourages a fresh glow not an oily shine.
As Live bacteria cannot be added to skincare, the Pro-and Post-biotics are naturally derived, lysate ingredients (ferments). The live bacteria is converted by fermentation (Lysates) to deliver the Pro- and Post- Biotic benefits for skincare.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE OURS DIFFERENT:
- Prebiotics: Natural Xylitol compound blend, Inulin and Konjac. These work in natural harmony with the Probiotics to help keep skin hydrated. Encourages calm, less irritation and reduced redness.
- Probiotics and Postbiotics: Sea Kelp Bio-ferment (a marine ingredient) and Lysate Lactobacillus/ Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Beta Glucan. Provide deep Oil-Free hydration. Visibly improve skin-texture with antioxidant properties while enhancing cellular renewal with less barrier disturbance. Visibly diminish dry, cracking, flaking skin without encouraging oil over-production. Smooths and soothes irritated, red skin.
- Other Effective Ingredients to Soothe Oily Skin and Maintain Healthy Balance: Niacinamide (a multitude of benefits for all skin types), Thyme (extracted by a patented process to benefit oily skin), Meadowsweet Extract (encourages gentle sloughing), and Rosemary Extract (to aid clearing pores, provides the only subtle scent)
- Patented Active CLEAR Oléoactif® - EcoCert Greenlife Certified, Extracted from thyme and carvacrol polyphenols. Powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Sebum and skin redness reduction. Has an herbal scent.
- Non-Comedogenic Emollients: Squalane, Abyssinian oil and Jojoba Esters- All three in low percentages provide the right balance of moisture.
The Natural Ingredient, CLEAR Oléoactif®, has an herbal scent of thyme because of its natural origin. No Scent is added.
2 oz in Airless Treatment Pump Bottle
USAGE AND TIPS:
Created for Daytime and/or Evening Use. Using twice a day encourages a healthy balance. But, "Listen" to your skin. Using once in the evening may strike the right balance for you.
Apply as your last step after Cleansing, Serums and acne preparations you may be using. Dispense a couple pumps into your palm and press into your skin and massage gently (as always, be careful around your eyes).
Companion Products to Benefit Oily Skin:
- Gentle and pH balanced Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin
- Serums: 10% Niacinamide Serum and Clarifying Bakuchiol Serum
- If your skin is especially sensitive and irritated your skin may benefit from our Calm, Relief for Sensitive Skin Serum
- Toners: For a once or twice weekly, alcohol-free Exfoliation Bright Delight or the Trio Toner
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Water, Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Luetkeana Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Xylitylglucoside/Anhydroxylitol/ Xylitol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil/ Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, n-Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate & Glyceryl Undecylenate, Inulin, Allantoin, Glucomannan Konjac, Disodium EDTA
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.