Calm Serum for Sensitive Skin
A Char's Effectives' collaboration with Kristina's Savvyskingirl to bring you Calm Serum for Sensitive Skin.
Sensitive skin runs the range from breakout-prone oily skin, or, on the other side of the spectrum- overly dry, sensitive skin-- and everything in between. The causes vary, but the problem is a compromised skin barrier. And it's enough to test your patience!
Calm Serum helps restore balance, tranquility and harmony back to your skin.
If Your Skin Is:
- Highly reactive
- Red with possible broken capillaries
- Irritated & inflamed
- Burns & itches
- Peels & flakes
- Breaks out
- Just feels chaotic!
Soothing goodness is here!
A light, milky serum filled with meticulously selected ingredients targeted to help quiet and soothe your compromised skin.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT
- Ceramides- Lipids that are essential for retaining moisture. Restores the protective barrier function
- Caffeine Liposome - helps constrict the look of broken capillaries, reduce inflammation and redness
- Niacinamide for mending the compromised barrier, visibly improves texture and red blotchiness
- Resveratrol a super antioxidant aids in repairing & protecting against further damage
- Centella Asiatica Extract (gotu-kola) visibly reduces inflammation, wound healing properties, and anti-aging
- Hydrolyzed Oats, Beta Glucan, and Bisabolol-for calming, anti-irritation, soothing and softening properties
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) and Squalane to restore hydration, nourish and support skin barrier (gluten free).
- Non-comedogenic- no pore clogging ingredients
- EcoCert Preservative
- Apply in the morning and evening after gently cleansing and after water-based serums (we suggest the 10% Niacinamide Serum ). Calm Relief Serum will "sink in" almost immediately.
- May be reapplied over clean skin as needed.
- Follow with an appropriate lotion or cream if additional moisture is desired.
2 oz Bottle Unscented A Vegan Product
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Water, Phospholipids (&) Caffeine, Niacinamide, Squalane, Sodium PCA (&) Wheat Amino Acids* (&) Panthenol (&) Glycerin (&) Hyaluronic Acid (&) Hydroxyproline, Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide NP (&) Ceramide AP (&) Ceramide EOP (&) Phytosphingosine (&) Cholesterol (&) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (&) Carbomer (&) Xanthan Gum, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydrolyzed Oats, Benzyl alcohol (&) Glyceryl Caprylate (&) Glyceryl Undecylenate (Preservative), Butylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Polyacrylate-13 (&) Polysobutene (&) Polysorbate 20, Bisabolol, Sclerotium Gum, EDTA
*the Wheat Amino Acids are gluten free
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.