Calm Relief Serum for Sensitive Skin
Introducing a Char's Effectives' collaboration with Kristina's Savvyskingirl to bring you Calm Relief Serum for Sensitive Skin.
Sensitive skin runs the range from breakout-prone oily skin, or, on the other side of the spectrum- overly dry, sensitive skin-- and everything in between.
The problem is: A Compromised Skin Barrier.
The causes vary. It can be temporary due to use of aggressive products or certain facial procedures. Treating a skin condition (such as acne) can have reactive side-effects. Environmental factors such as dry winter conditions or over-exposure to the sun can contribute to sensitivities. Health reasons (severe seasonal allergies) and certain medications can contribute. Eczema, rosacea...
Or, you may simply have reactive, sensitive skin. Enough to test your patience! Soothing help is here.
If Your Skin Is:
- Highly reactive
- Red with possible broken capillaries
- Irritated & inflamed
- Burns & itches
- Peels & flakes
- Breaks out
- Just feels chaotic!
Soothing goodness is in this light, milky serum filled with meticulously selected ingredients targeted to help quiet and soothe your compromised skin.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT
- Ceramides- the full range (not just one or two types). Skin's important building blocks. Restores the protective barrier function
- Caffeine Liposome - antioxidant, helps constrict the look of broken capillaries, reduce inflammation and redness
- Niacinamide for mending the compromised barrier, visibly improves texture and red blotchiness
- Resveratrol a super antioxidant aids in repairing & protecting against further damage
- Centella Asiatica Extract (gotu-kola) visibly reduces inflammation, wound healing properties, and anti-aging
- Hydrolyzed Oats, Beta Glucan, and Bisabolol-for calming, anti-irritation, soothing and softening properties
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) and Squalane to restore hydration, nourish and support skin barrier (gluten free).
- Non-comedogenic- no pore clogging ingredients
- And because some are sensitive to the preservative Phenoxyethanol, an Ecocert Preservative is used.
- Apply in the morning and evening after gently cleansing and after water-based serums (we suggest the 10% Niacinamide Serum ). Calm Relief Serum will "sink in" almost immediately.
- May be reapplied over clean skin as needed.
- Follow with an appropriate lotion or cream if additional moisture is desired. (We are developing a Cream for Sensitive Skin. Stay tuned!)
2 oz Bottle Unscented A Vegan Product
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Water, Phospholipids (&) Caffeine, Niacinamide, Squalane, Sodium PCA (&) Wheat Amino Acids* (&) Panthenol (&) Glycerin (&) Hyaluronic Acid (&) Hydroxyproline, Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide NP (&) Ceramide AP (&) Ceramide EOP (&) Phytosphingosine (&) Cholesterol (&) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (&) Carbomer (&) Xanthan Gum, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydrolyzed Oats, Benzyl alcohol (&) Glyceryl Caprylate (&) Glyceryl Undecylenate (Preservative), Butylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Polyacrylate-13 (&) Polysobutene (&) Polysorbate 20, Bisabolol, Sclerotium Gum, EDTA
*the Wheat Amino Acids are gluten free
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Share this Product
Not just for sensitive skin!
I was sent a “Calm” sample with an order I received a little while back. I’m obsessed with skin care, so I try every sample I get. I thought it would be perfect to try after an exfoliation treatment I gave myself. It felt very nice on my newly exfoliated face, and it absorbed quickly, leaving my skin feeling and looking hydrated, without any stickiness or shine, (yay). After that, I started reaching for it every day to use before my skin cream and sunscreen. I guess I’m hooked! I always read ingredient lists, and I was surprised at how many anti-aging ingredients it has in it. My husband even uses it after shaving sometimes ;-). Anyway, I highly recommend “Calm” whether you have sensitive skin or not
Very soothing for rosacea
This serum is calming, moisturizing and non-tacky/non-sticky. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin like most products, and sets a nice base for moisturizer. My dry, red skin loves it!
Char's Effective Skin Care
Thank you for sharing how Calm is helping your rosacea and sensitive skin. Please continue enjoying its benefits!