20% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid & Antioxidants
You now have two Vitamin C Serum choices! This 20% strength Vitamin C Serum is for those who are well acclimated to Vitamin C, have less sensitive skin, and simply want more Vitamin C goodness for their skin. The 15% Vitamin C Serum is for those who are new to Vitamin C.
Is your skin looking dull, uneven, less firm... just lost its healthy glow? Then Vitamin C is just the "drink" your skin needs to restore its healthy look and radiance!
Vitamin C is one of the most vital of your anti-aging ingredients. Visibly brightens and evens skin tone; lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits most skin types (except very sensitive skin).
As a critical antioxidant, it helps protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Visibly lightens scars, age spots, and brown spots. Evens out skin tone and enhances skin radiance.
Ascorbic Acid, is the most effective form of Vitamin C, (not all Vitamin C in skincare is as effective) and is used at a 20% concentration. When paired with other antioxidants you are on your way to brighter, more even-toned, luminous, and smoother-looking skin!
Vitamin C Serum is best applied as the first step after cleansing. After patting your skin dry--there's still a bit of dampness on the skin--which is a good thing for immediately applying the Vitamin C Serum! Apply a few drops into the palm of your hands and press into your face, neck, and décolletage. Spread, being careful around your eyes (pat with fingertips).
Let Vitamin C Serum "dry down" before applying other serums and moisturizing cream afterward. The "dry down" is especially important if you use products with high percentages of Niacinamide (such as the 10% Niacinamide Serum).
Other helpful tips:
- Preferred use is in the morning for a healthy glow all day!
- To avoid oxidation (which Vitamin C is prone to do) please squeeze the dropper outside of the bottle then dip it into the bottle to draw the serum into the dropper. Just this small action will avoid pushing air into the bottle and prolong Vitamin C's efficacy and "shelf life". Keep your serum out of the light and high heat. Has a shelf life of 3 months from the time it is opened.
- If you've never used Vitamin C serums before--it may be best to begin with the 15% Vitamin C Serum.
- Vitamin C can take a bit of getting used to. If irritation persists after a few days, please discontinue use & consider the lower 15% Vitamin C Serum.
- Apply any excess to the back of your hands which helps reduce brown age spots!
1-ounce glass bottle with Dropper dispenser. A Vegan Product
- L-Ascorbic Acid-the most potent form of Vitamin C at a 20% concentration
- Ferulic Acid-powerful antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid-for deep oil-free hydration
- Pomegranate and Orange Blossom Extracts- a special blend to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and lifting
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts- effective botanical antioxidants
- Vitamin E-Antioxidant
Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Natural Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Share this Product
I love this company and every product I have tried Has been excellent for my skin
Char's Effective Skin Care
We thank you for your kind feedback about our company! We're delighted the serum works well for you!
This Vitamin C is jus Amazing
My skin just love this vitamin C this is the real deal !!!
Vitamin C Serum
I use this every day and love it!
Love Vitamin C
I love using this this vitamin C. It is better than products like this I have used that are more than twice the price. I love it, I use it every day.