Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer- the Natural Retinol Alternative (3%)
Our Bakuchiol Collection is unparalleled to address different skin concerns!
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
Dull, lifeless skin can be a thing of the past with Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer packed with age-defying ingredients-- beginning with Bakuchiol...
The Natural Alternative to Retinol. While synthetic Retinol is known to be an excellent anti-aging ingredient, many find it difficult to tolerate as it may cause irritation, peeling, flaking, and unusual redness. Bakuchiol is especially gentle for those with sensitive skin. Now you can naturally receive the excellent rejuvenating benefits of Retinol without the unwanted side effects! Purified, authentic Bakuchiol (Sytenol®A) is used at an industry high 3%.
Can be used twice a day as Bakuchiol does not cause photosensitivity with daytime use (unlike Retinol).
For normal and dry skin
Bakuchiol is an incredible multi-tasker:
- reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- rejuvenates and is known for collagen-building
- powerful antioxidant properties
- visibly improves appearance of acne and breakout-prone skin
- reduces appearance of inflammatory redness, hyperpigmentation caused by scarring or sun damage
- Brings a beautiful, smoothing glow
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Bakuchiol- The purest high-performance active source (Sytenol®A ) used at an industry high of 3%. Without the harsh side effects of synthetic Retinol.
- Matrixyl 3000-- excellent peptide to improve appearance for firm skin, smooth fine lines and build collagen
- Niacinamide- targets appearance of aged, photodamaged skin, and rough texture. Reduces appearance of large pores & fine lines.
- Squalane- Most are olive derived, ours is plant sugar-derived. ECOCert approved
- Snow Mushroom Extract- superior, natural humectant, antioxidant properties
- Greene Tea and Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola) Extracts- Antioxidant and vitamin rich botanicals.
- Hydrolyzed Oat-Soothing and skin-replenishing properties
- Slow Release Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitol and Saccharide Isomerate for deep long-lasting hydration
- Raspberry Oil and L22® (Patented complex formulated from natural lipids.) for luxurious emollience
- Ceramides (vegetable derived)- known to restore the protective barrier function & Collagen.
USAGE AND TIPS:
After cleansing and serums, apply by gently pressing and massaging in an upward, circular motion to face, neck, and décolletage. May be used daily or nightly (or both-your choice!).
Additional Usage Tips:
- Bakuchiol can work in concert with Retinol for those not sensitive to Retinol. Also, some who tolerate Retinol can alternate using it 2-3 evenings a week and then use the Bakuchiol Cream Moisturizer the rest of the evenings.
- If your skin is not sensitive, combining 15% Vitamin C Serum is an effective companion with this Cream. Apply the serum first, then apply the Cream.
- For extra emollience, try mixing in a couple of drops of the Age-Defying Bakuchiol Serum to the Cream in the palm of your hand, then apply.
2 oz. Airless pump bottle
A Vegan Product
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Water- Glyceryl Stearate/ PEG 100 Stearate (Emulsifier) - Propanediol - Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Distillate Water - Isoamyl Laurate - Xylitylglucoside/ Anhydroxylitol/Xylitol - Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters/Squalene/ Phytosteryl Macadamiate/ Phytosterols (L22®) - Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract - Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Bakuchiol - Niacinamide - Ceramide NP/ AP/ EOP (and) Phytosphingosine / Cholesterol/Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - Squalane - Cetyl Alcohol - Isomerate Saccharide - Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil - Hydrolyzed Oat Protein - Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract - Palmitoyl Oligopeptide/ Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000) - N-Acetyl Glucosamine - Polydimethylsiloxane/ Polymethylsilsesquioxane Copolymer/ Phospholipids/Hyaluronic Acid - Benzyl Alcohol/ Glyceryl Caprylate/ Glyceryl Undecylenate - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sclerotium Gum - Bisabolol - Allantoin - Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.