Shower Cleansing Balm-Banish Dry & Irritated Skin
Back in stock!
A Unique Shower Cleansing Balm Formulated to Banish Dry Skin
Your shower is now a skin replenishing delight for your body's parched skin! Water transforms this balm into a milky lather to thoroughly cleanse, nourish, and sooth your skin.
Rinses clean leaving your skin feeling fresh, free of irritation and oh, so soft and moisturized! Oat powder, luscious oils and botanical extracts together with gentle cleansing ingredients are uniquely combined for healthy skin.
Treat your body's skin with the same care you give your facial skin. We've been limited to harsh shower washes to cleanse our bodies. Until now!
The Balm is a skin loving pH of 5.5. Most other shower washes have harsh, unhealthy alkaline pH levels above 7.
See Other Important Tips below for the many ways the Cleansing Balm can benefit your skin!
Offered in 8 oz Pot. A VEGAN PRODUCT
Clean, fresh, natural proprietary scent blend (Phthalate free)
Shelf Life is 5 months after opening.
HOW TO USE:
Important for effective use: Point the shower head away. With dry, clean hands scoop product. Spread onto skin with slightly wetted hands and massage onto arms, legs, neck, torso and backsides. Point the shower head back towards you to transform the balm into a milky, velvety cleanser! May apply a wet exfoliating cloth if desired. Continue to massage well into skin then rinse well. Follow with moisturizer as soon as possible after showering while your skin is still warm and slightly damp. Enjoy supple well nourished skin!
For safety reasons do not wash the bottoms of your feet unless you can be seated in your shower.
This balm is too thick for any pump and is offered in a jar. Apply with clean, dry hands and prevent water from entering the jar (important for sanitary reasons).
Other Ways to Enjoy:
- Exfoliate skin by applying the Balm and using a wetted net pouf or konjac sponge.
- Get a close shave for your legs with the Balm. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer. Your legs will be especially smooth and silky!
- Use as a last handwashing of the day- If your hands take a beating all day washing with harsh soaps/sanitizers--treat your hands at night with this soothing Cleansing Balm to restore your hands overnight. Massage into your tired, parched hands, rinse well and follow with hand lotion (might we suggest one?)
- As a special foot treatment! While seated, soak your feet in a tub with Epsom salts for a few minutes before scooping balm (again--with dry clean fingers) and massaging the Cleansing Balm with a wetted netted pouf, hand shower mitt or konjac sponge into your tired, parched feet, rinse well and follow with a deeply moisturizing cream (we suggest ours). Slip on a pair of socks overnight. Your feet will look and feel wonderful by the morning!
- Gentle, velvety cleansing ingredients--sulfate free
- Colloidal Oat powder & Kaolin-- known to sooth irritated skin
- Apricot, Sweet Almond Oils & Cupuacu Butter to nourish and moisturize
- Emulsifier is PEG free --and derived from natural olive chemistry
- Botanicals Extracts-Aloe, Calendula, Burdock Root, Apple & Rose Hip for moisturizing, nourishing and soothing properties.
ALL THE INGREDIENTS:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalius Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Cocamide MIPA, Cetearyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Kaolin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arctium (Burdock) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylexylglycerin, Chlorphenisin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Fragrance