Refreshing and Hydrating Rose Toner
Not a 'run-of-the-mill" Toner! Full of hydrating, oil-free ingredients.
- Delightful, lovely Rose fragrance provided by the Rose Hydrosol (water).
- Refreshing deep hydrating finish to your after-cleansing skincare step. You'll have a freshened palette ready for your serums and moisturizers.
- You'll feel wonderfully hydrated. Your pores will look temporarily tightened (unfortunately, nothing permanently tightens them!).
- Your makeup will glide on better.
- Also a wonderful treat for your hands and arms as it will give an instant boost of hydration before applying body lotion
Spritz onto a cotton round or fine mist directly to your face (of course close your eyes!) right after cleansing. Apply serums and moisturizer afterwards.
- Keep one in your purse to mist your face, neck and arms during hot, muggy summer days or after a work-out.
- Keep one in your refrigerator to spritz onto your heated skin after coming in from a run or a hot day in the garden! Instant pick-me-up!
- Spritz onto hands and arms on those dry days (heat in the winter, cold winds or after a day in the sun!)
- Rose Hydrosol--skin softening and gives the refreshing scent
- White Willow Extract-- shrinks appearance of pores; increases cellular renewal
- Niacinamide-reduces appearance of rough, textured skin and helps shrink pores
- White Tea Extract--powerful antioxidant, smooths and helps with inflammation
- Chamomile Extract-- known for its soothing and calming properties
- Hyaluronic acid--deep oil-free hydration
- Saccharide Isomerate--little known ingredient for deep oil-free hydration
- Sodium PCA & Propanediol-deep hydration, used instead of Glycerin which can feel tacky
4oz bottle with a fine misting top A VEGAN PRODUCT
Full List of Ingredients:
Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) distillate, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol (&) Caprylyl Glycol (&) Potassium Sorbate (&) Hexylene Glycol, Sclerotium gum
Share this Product
Hydrating Rose Toner
Let me start by saying I have been more than pleased with all prior Char's purchases. The quality and efficacy of these products have met or exceeded my expectations and the value is unmatched. Have never used a skin toner but thought maybe I would try Char's to see if it was something to be added to my skincare regime. Unfortunately, the Rose Toner was not for me. I gave the product 4 stars because the problem was not with the product but rather a personal issue...the scent is stronger than I can handle. This experience in no way changes my opinion of Char's Effectives and I will continue to purchase from this ethically run company. Thanks, Char!!