Customizable Facial Softening and Detox Mask with Matcha Green Tea & Vitamin C
This is a "dry" ingredient facial detox mask which is designed to be combined with a little water or you can customize your wetting agent! Please see Customizing Tips for other wetting methods to make a really extra special Mask!
- Gently deep cleanses, detoxes and purges pores
- temporarily tighten and firm
- temporarily reduce pores
Not just a little Kaolin Clay!
Colloidal Oat, Goat Milk, and Vitamin C Powders combine together with Matcha Green Tea, Honey Powder and Aloe Powder. All of these lovely ingredients help detox your skin, unclog pores, shed dead skin, smooth, soften and temporarily shrink pores. Recommend using twice a week and especially the night before a special event. Enjoy your refreshed, deeply cleansed and tightened skin. Brightened, soft and smooth!
USAGE & HELPFUL TIPS:
Usually a Mask is applied in the evening once or twice a week as your "special pick-me-up treat". Add a scoop of the mask into the palm of your hand or in a small bowl; add a few drops of water or your customized "wetting agent" (do not over wet) and mix into a smooth paste; apply to your skin. Let dry at least 10 minutes (Ideally 15 minutes). Rinse very well, pat dry and continue with your skin ritual.
It's better to start small with your "wetting agent" than adding too much to make your "paste"
CUSTOMIZING "WETTING AGENT": Ideas to Supercharge your Mask:
- Your favorite Hyaluronic-based serum--We recommend our Drench and Quench Serum or the 10% Niacinamide Serum. Add a teaspoon of the mask together with a pump or two of your serum to form a "paste". Smooth onto cleansed and dry skin. Allow to set on your skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse completely. Follow with the rest of your skin ritual.
- Super charge and Get Creative with your "wetting agent" right from your kitchen! You do Not need much wetting agent to make a paste! Start with 1/2 teaspoon- if more is needed, add a tiny bit at a time. In a very small bowl make a paste with a teaspoon of the dry mask and a 1/2 teaspoon with one (or all) of the following: Honey, Plain Yogurt or Egg Whites. Each of these "kitchen" items add wonderful benefits for all skin types. Honey has moisturizing and antimicrobial properties. Plain Yogurt has lactic acid and to help naturally shed dead skin and probiotics. And Egg Whites have a temporary firming and tightening properties. Also helps to temporarily shrink pores.
- Other Ideas: You can also add a touch of Turmeric powder (JUST a tiny, tiny bit as it can color skin yellow!) to a bit of honey or yogurt which is excellent for oily skin. A half teaspoon of mashed Avocado added to a teaspoon of the mask will add moisturizing benefits. Or you can add a bit of Olive Oil to the dry ingredients to give a moisturizing boost to dry skin. Do you have an Aloe plant? You can break off a small piece of a leaf and squeeze 1/2 teaspoon of the Aloe Juice to mix with a teaspoon of the dry ingredients.
- We must Caution you to NOT make more than you can use in a single use, or refrigerate for a second use within a day or two. Without a proper preservative, your natural wetting agents (which are foods) will begin to turn quickly and NOT be suitable for use and should be discarded.
- Please do Not use Vinegars or anything not suitable to be added onto skin. Stick to our suggestions above.
Offered in a 4 ounce low profile jar. Also with its own wooden scoop. Enough for about 25 masks!
- Kaolin Clay- pore tightener, draws out impurities
- Matcha Green Tea- an extraordinary antioxidant botanical highest concentration of Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) extract
- Colloidal Oat Powder- contains Beta Glucan and helps soothe irritated skin
- Goat Milk Powder- hydrating and soothing. Naturally contains lactic acid which is a gentle natural exfoliator
- Vitamin C-very important antioxidant, used for anti-aging and brightening
- Aloe powder-- soothing, hydrating
- Honey Powder- to soften, moisten, sooth and is antimicrobial
Kaolin Clay, Goat Milk Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, l-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract Powder, Honey Powder, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Powder, Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.