Heavenly Tahitian Monoi Body Cream (8 oz)
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
Indulge yourself in luxurious pampering with our Heavenly Tahitian Monoi Body Cream! Developed from a 2000 year old French Polynesian tradition of steeping Tiare flowers for their heavenly gardenia fragrance. Once only available during the holiday season, this special product is now yours to enjoy all year round!
A rich, silky cream drives away dry, parched skin. Treat your arms, legs and décolletage after showering. Let the beautiful fragrance lift your senses!
A 2000 year old Polynesian tradition. The process of steeping the exotic blossoms of the Tiare flowers (Gardenia indigenous of the islands) in Coconut Oil produces a lusciously scented coconut oil.
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKES OURS DIFFERENT:
- Monoi Coconut Oil: Naturally scented from the maceration process with the Tahitian Gardenia flower
- Sweet Almond and Apricot Kernel Oils-for additional emollience
- Allantoin: to sooth irritated skin
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil--an alternative to Silicone for a non-oily after-feel.
- Finely Milled Rice Starch--imparts a silky after-feel-- not a greasy film
- Natural Emulsifier and Preservative--greatly contribute to the Cream's natural, clean formula
USAGE & TIPS:
After showering or bathing while your skin is still warm and slightly damp, scoop a dollop of the cream. Liberally massage into arms, feet, legs, and décolletage.
- Dot and massage a second layer onto especially dry areas such as elbows, décolletage and heels.
- A weekly special treatment for feet. After feet are cleaned, exfoliated, and dried- massage a generous layer of the cream and put on a pair of warm, cozy socks for an overnight treatment. Awaken to soothed, soft feet!
- Are your hands crying for help? Before bedtime, apply cream and massage deeply into cuticles and hands for an overnight treat. Awaken to soothed, soft hands!
VEGAN PRODUCT 98% NATURAL
ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS:
Water - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/ Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract - Glycerin - Glyceryl Stearate/ Cetearyl Alcohol/ Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate - Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil - C13-15 Alkane - Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch - Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate/ Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables - Cetyl Alcohol - Allantoin - Benzyl Alcohol/ Glyceryl Caprylate/ Glyceryl Undecylenate