Clarifying Bakuchiol Serum for Oily and Problem Skin (2 oz)
Introducing the new addition to our Bakuchiol Collection! You have 5 other choices and now this newest addition to specifically address those with oily, problem skin!
Finally! A Bakuchiol Serum specifically formulated for the unique needs of Oily & Breakout Prone Skin! Combining Bakuchiol (the Natural Alternative to Retinol) with White Willow Extract (the Natural Alternative to Salicylic Acid) is an Effective combination for problem skin to Naturally:
- Help promote clear skin without the unwanted side effects of Retinol (no redness, irritation, peeling)
- Respect the skin's microbiome.
- White Willow is the natural Salicylic Acid known to unclog pores
- Helps calm irritated, breakout-prone skin and reactions from other acne preparations
- visibly smooth skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks
- visibly improve troubled skin by minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin's surface
- minimize oil without drying out the skin. Achieve a healthy glow not the oily look!
- helps with the newest problem referred to as "Maskne"
Goes on like a dream! Skin feels and looks balanced, calmed, soothed.
A Healthy Glow, not an Oily Shine!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- Bakuchiol- Known as The Natural Retinol Alternative. The wonderful benefits of Retinol without the side effects of excessive redness, irritation, peeling. (Blog to read more about the marvels of Bakuchiol). Plant-based. Clean and Vegan. We use Bakuchiol at an industry high of 3% and our source is the authentic Bakuchiol (Sytenol®A).
- White Willow Extract- the natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid. Promotes shedding of dead skin cells, and unclogs pores
- Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate-a probiotic compound that makes all the difference in tone, visibly reduces pores, enhances cellular renewal & barrier function, helps visibly improve the overall texture of the skin, soothing benefits, antioxidant
- Xylitol complex- oil-free hydration & moisturization
- Hexylresorcinol Blend-helps reduce oil production, bad bacteria & inflammation, hyperpigmentation caused by scarring
- Meadowsweet Extract-encourages cell turnover, gentle exfoliation, and "sops up" oily shine on the skin
- Niacinamide-Reduces appearance of pores and evens skin tone
- Squalane- non-comedogenic (doesn't cause breakouts) emollient. Ours is sugar-based, not olive-based and is Ecocert
- Naturally, lightly scented
For your morning and evening skin rituals. Apply after cleansing and application of any water-based serum you may be using (we recommend the 10% Niacinamide Serum). One to two pumps usually covers affected areas--a little goes a long way! Can follow with moisturizer if desired, although this may not be needed for those with oily skin.
Other helpful tips:
- Because Bakuchiol does not cause photosensitivity (unlike synthetic Retinol), the Serum can be incorporated into our daytime skin ritual! Can be used both night and day. We always encourage everyone, regardless of skin type, to apply a quality sunscreen during the day.
- Many will tolerate using Retinol only 2-3 times evenings per week and then use this serum in between (as it is gently effective).
2 oz Bottle with Treatment Pump A Vegan Product
For those meeting Bakuchiol for the first time, you can learn more by hopping onto our Blog for a summary of all of its benefits, known as The Natural Alternative to Retinol.
ALL THE INGREDIENTS:
Water, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Bakuchiol, Spirea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate (&) PEG -100 Stearate, Squalane, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Ethyl Linoleate (&) Hexylresocinol, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Polyacrylamide (&) C13-14( &) Laureth 4, Phenoxyethanol (&) Caprylyl Glycol (&) Sorbic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.