Clarifying Bakuchiol Serum for Oily and Problem Skin (2 oz)
Our Bakuchiol Collection gives you many choices!
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION:
A Bakuchiol Serum specifically formulated for the unique needs of Oily & Breakout Prone Skin! Combining Bakuchiol (the Natural Alternative to Retinol) with White Willow Extract (the Natural Alternative to Salicylic Acid), and patented CLEAR Oléoactif® are an Effective combination for problem skin to Naturally:
- Helps promote clear skin without the unwanted side effects of Retinol (no redness, irritation, peeling)
- Respects the skin's microbiome.
- White Willow is the natural Salicylic Acid known to unclog pores
- CLEAR Oléoactif® Helps calm irritated, breakout-prone skin from reactions to acne preparations and minimizes oil without drying out the skin.
- visibly smooths skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks
- visibly improves troubled skin by minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin's surface
- helps with "Maskne"
Goes on like a dream! Skin feels and looks balanced, calmed, soothed.
Achieve a Healthy Glow, not an Oily Shine!
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- Bakuchiol- Only the authentic Sytenol®A. Used at an industry high 3%. Known as The Natural Retinol Alternative. The wonderful benefits of Retinol without the side effects of excessive redness, irritation, peeling. (Blog to read more about Bakuchiol).
- White Willow Extract- the natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid. Promotes shedding of dead skin cells, and unclogs pores
- Patented Active CLEAR Oléoactif® - EcoCert Greenlife Certified, Extracted from thyme and carvacrol polyphenols. Powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Sebum and skin redness reduction. Has an herbal scent.
- Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate-a complex helping maintain the healthy microbiome. Visibly reduces pores, enhances cellular renewal & barrier function, helps visibly improve the overall texture of the skin with soothing benefits.
- Xylitol - oil-free hydration & moisturization
- Meadowsweet Extract-encourages cell turnover, gentle exfoliation, and "sops up" oily shine on the skin
- Niacinamide-Reduces appearance of pores and evens skin tone
- Squalane- non-comedogenic (doesn't cause breakouts) emollient. Ecocert
For your morning and evening skin rituals. Apply after cleansing and application of any water-based serum you may be using (we recommend the 10% Niacinamide Serum). (If using acne prescribed medication-follow its instructions and follow with this serum.) Two to three pumps usually covers affected areas. Can follow with moisturizer if desired, although this may not be needed for those with very oily skin. Allow Serum to "dry down" before applying foundation makeup.
Other helpful tips:
- Because Bakuchiol does not cause photosensitivity (unlike synthetic Retinol), the Serum can be incorporated into our daytime skin ritual! Can be used both night and day. We always encourage everyone, regardless of skin type, to apply a quality sunscreen during the day.
- Many who tolerate using Retinol only 2-3 times evenings per week can use this serum in between (as it is gently effective!).
- Cleanser: Gentle and pH balanced Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin
- Serum: 10% Niacinamide Serum for Oil-Free Hydration
- Triple Biotic Gelled Lotion for Oily Skin provides just the right moisture
- If your skin is especially sensitive and irritated your skin may benefit from our Calm, Relief for Sensitive Skin Serum
- Toners: For a once or twice weekly, alcohol-free Exfoliation Bright Delight or the Trio Toner
2 oz Bottle with Treatment Pump
A Vegan Product
The Natural Ingredient, CLEAR Oléoactif®, has an herbal scent of thyme because of its natural origin. No Scent is added.
For those meeting Bakuchiol for the first time, you can learn more by hopping onto our Blog for a summary of all of its benefits, known as The Natural Alternative to Retinol.
ALL THE INGREDIENTS:
Water - Squalane - Bakuchiol - Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract - Spirea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract - Glyceryl Stearate/ PEG 100 Stearate - Niacinamide - Camelina sativa seed oil/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (CLEAR Oléoactif® ) - Ethoxydiglycol - Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate - Xylitylglucoside/ Anhydroxylitol/ Xylitol - N Acetyl Glucosamine - Bisabolol - Polyacrylamide/ C13-14/ Laureth 4 - Phenoxyethanol/ Caprylyl Glycol/ Sorbic Acid - Salicylic Acid - Sclerotium Gum - Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - Disodium EDTA - Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Natural Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.