15% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid and Antioxidants
You now have two Vitamin C Serum choices! This 15% Strength or the 20% Vitamin C Serum for those who are well acclimated to Vitamin C and would like more Vitamin C goodness for their skin!
Is your skin looking dull, uneven, less firm... just lost its healthy glow? Then Vitamin C is just the "drink" your skin needs to restore its health and radiance!
Vitamin C is one of the most vital of your age-defying ingredients. Visibly brightens and evens skin tone; lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits most skin types from oily to dry skin (except very sensitive).
As an antioxidant, it helps protect skin from damaging free radicals. It's known to visibly reduce appearance of scars, age spots, and brown spots. Evens out skin tone, and enhances skin radiance.
Ascorbic Acid, is the most effective form of Vitamin C, (not all Vitamin C in skincare is as effective) and is used at a 15% concentration. It's paired with antioxidants so you'll be on your way to brighter, more even-toned, luminous, and smoother-looking skin!
USAGE and TIPS:
Vitamin C Serum is best applied as the first step after cleansing. After patting your skin dry--there's still a bit of dampness on the skin and is ideal for immediately applying the Vitamin C Serum. Apply a few drops into the palm of your hands and press onto your face, neck, and décolletage. Massage, being careful around your eyes (pat with fingertips).
Let Vitamin C Serum "dry down" before applying other serums and moisturizing cream afterward. The "dry down" is especially important if you use products with high percentages of Niacinamide (such as the 10% Niacinamide Serum).
Other helpful tips:
- Preferred use is in the morning for a healthy glow all day!
- To avoid oxidation (which Vitamin C is prone to do) please squeeze the dropper outside of the bottle then dip it into the bottle to draw the serum into the dropper. Just this small action will avoid pushing air into the bottle and prolong Vitamin C's efficacy and "shelf life". Keep your serum out of the light and high heat. Has a shelf life of 3-4 months from the time it is opened.
- If you've never used Vitamin C serums before--you may feel a bit of a tingle that should go away after a few days of use as your skin gets used to the wonderful benefits of a Vitamin C serum! Suitable for all skin types except the most sensitive. Discontinue use if irritation persists.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to try applying a couple of drops into the palm of your hand and mix it with your moisturizing cream before applying.
- Apply any excess to the back of your hands which helps reduce appearance of brown age spots!
1-ounce bottle with dropper. Vegan
EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- L-Ascorbic Acid-the most potent form of Vitamin C
- Ferulic Acid-powerful antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid-for deep oil-free hydration
- Pomegranate and Orange Blossom Extracts- a special blend to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and lifting
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts-powerful antioxidants
- Vitamin E-Antioxidant
Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Natural Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.